World Telecom Group
11874 Starfish Lane, Suite 100
Malibu, CA 90265
phone (310) 589-9581
fax (310) 589-9582
Confidentiality and Non-Circumvention Agreement
This agreement is between Commerce Consulting Corporation dba World Telecom Group (hereinafter "WTG"), a private California Corporation with offices at 11874 Starfish Lane, Suite 100, Malibu, California 90265 and you (hereinafter "Prospect").
The parties agree to the following:
In return for WTG giving Prospect access to certain Proprietary Information as defined in this document, Prospect agrees to maintain the confidentiality of said Proprietary Information. Proprietary Information is defined as any and all trade secrets, know how, rates, processes, contracts, agreements, and other information not generally known in the industry or business which WTG is or may become engaged or concerns in any way the business or operations of WTG, as well as the identity of any principles of WTG. For purposes of this agreement, WTG shall include, but not be limited to, its subsidiaries, parent company, and all affiliates, Master Agents, and sub-agents. In order to further assure such confidentiality and to protect the Proprietary Information, Prospect hereby agrees to:
- Protect and safeguard all Proprietary Information whether belonging to WTG or others in accordance with such regulations and procedures as WTG may establish from time to time and in the absence of specific regulations and procedures use its best efforts to protect and safeguard the Proprietary Information.
- Refrain from disclosing the Proprietary Information to any person including but not limited to employees of either party (except those employees who have an explicit need to know for purposes of evaluating the contemplated transactions between WTG and Prospect) or employees of other owner of Proprietary Information and refuse to permit the examination or copying of any disclosure, examination, or copying is authorized in writing by WTG.
- Return all documents, papers, memorandum, and other matters which are in any way relating to the Proprietary Information upon request of WTG.
- Refrain from disclosing or using Proprietary Information in any other manner for as long as Proprietary Information is not generally known in the industry or business which WTG is or may become engaged.
The obligations of Prospect herein shall not apply to Proprietary Information which:
Both parties agree that the combined efforts of each party will have the desired result of monetary or other gain, and that each party values the other party's contacts, experience and information. In order to further discussions between Prospect and WTG regarding the procuring of a long distance carrier to handle business that Prospect is privy to and has influence over, and in order to procure an agreement between Prospect and the companies with whom WTG has secured or is in the process of securing contracts, or companies with whom WTG will contract to better serve the needs of Prospect, both Prospect and WTG agree that neither party will use or in any way exploit, offer, quote or attempt to secure information discussed between the parties with the result being financial loss or potential financial loss for either party. Prospect will not use or attempt to use WTG to procure information for his or her sole financial gain without the express written consent of WTG and WTG will not use or attempt to use Prospect to procure information for WTG's sole benefit without the express written consent of Prospect. Information that is disclosed to either party that may result in any financial or other gain may not be acted upon by Prospect, any employees, friends, relatives, acquaintances, contractors, or any other person or entity which may otherwise be involved with Prospect. In addition, no information that is disclosed to either party that may result in any financial or other gain may be acted upon by WTG, any employees, friends, relatives, acquaintances, contractors, or any other person or entity which may otherwise be involved with WTG.
- becomes or is in the public domain;
- is already in possession of Prospect and not subject to a Confidentiality Agreement;
- is received by Prospect from a third party without restriction; and
- is independently developed by Prospect.
This constitutes the entire agreement between Prospect and WTG. Any violation of this agreement may result in legal action taken by either party with the intention of recouping real or potential financial loss. Any information to the contrary of this agreement, whether express or implied, written or oral, must be accompanied by a written statement signed and dated by both parties to be valid.
If you feel ready to make a formal application to become an agent, complete the following form in full and submit it to WTG. If successful, a contract will be emailed shortly to you. Please print it, sign it, and return it by mail to WTG.
By completing and submitting the following form, you will be bound by this agreement. Click here to start the form.